Monday, April 16, 2012

Randoms about me

I really don't have much to talk about this week...I apologize. So, I found questions on another blog that I am going to answer on here. Here we go!

1. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish that I could either read minds or be extremely lucky in everything I do (like winning the lottery...haha!) No but on a serious note, wish I could be more creative!
 
2. If I bought you a drink what would it be?  
Non-alcoholic: Iced Tea    Alcoholic:MGD 64 or Captain and Sprite

3. Favorite veggie?
Carrots or peas

4. Last book you read?
Well I listen to books on tape at work (I know tough job, right?) so I have listened to a lot lately, but the last one I actually read was by Charlaine Harris titled Dead Reckoning. It is the Sookie Stackhouse series...Andrew and I started watching True Blood so, of course, I had to read the books!
 
5. Favorite sport?
I don't play sports...haha! Feel like that is a joke; however, my favorite sport to watch is football. 49ers!
 
6. Favorite place to hang out?
My hometown with my family and friends.
 
7. Biggest pet peeve?
Oh my goodness...after being married and living together for a while I feel like I could go on and on about this. BUT...my biggest pet peeve would be when Andrew is in one room and I am in another and then he yells something and I say "can't hear you!" Yet, he still continues to talk. Then later he says you never listen to me....REALLY!! hahaha! This happened with me and my sister too when we both lived in the same house. So annoying!
 
8. Favorite/Least favorite food?
So, I love food. This topic is really never ending. My all time favorite food is my grandma's red velvet cake. To Die For! My least favorite food is pretty much anything seafood.

9. Favorite show?
This is also a never ending topic. I have several shows. Some of them are: Khloe and Lamar, Real Housewives of OC, The Office, 30 Rock, Giuliana and Bill, and my absolute favorite is Bethenny Ever After! Love her!
 
10. Where will you be/what will you be doing in 5 years?
I will be back in Red Bud starting a family with my amazing husband.

If anyone feels like it, you are more than welcome to answer these questions! I would love to hear your answers as well! Have a wonderful week.  -Jen

1 comment:

  1. i love this! great way to know more about you <333

    loving your blog darling!
    newest stalker! errrr... follower i mean ;)

    say hi back sometime?
    <3333

    ReplyDelete