Friday, June 8, 2012

My apologies.

Hello Everyone! So, I have been a horrible blogger lately. My husband and I just moved back home (Yeah!) and so now we are in the process of setting everything up. We have been without TV or internet for almost 2 weeks. Oh my goodness....I think I am going to go crazy. Did not realize how much I actually use the internet/TV until it is gone.

So, needless to say, I have been missing out on blog life for sometime now and I cannot wait to get back! We should have everything hooked up and ready to go by Tuesday so I will be back then. As soon as we start remodeling the house then I am going to take you all through that process. Whoo hoo! I love remodeling/decorating!

Until then I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am headed to the Cardinal's game here soon then I get to celebrate my birthday again tomorrow night. Great times!


No comments:

Post a Comment