Monday, September 17, 2012

HELLO AGAIN!!!

I AM BACK! I am not going to apologize for my absence. I am just simply going to state the facts. I have been busy....very busy....and because of this I have neglected my blog. Here is a little recap of the last couple of months:

1. Andrew and I bought a house and moved from Springfield to Red Bud
2. I started a new career
3. I ran in the Color Run in Kansas City and the Susan G. Komen
4. Had my sister's bridal shower and bachelorette party. So much fun!
5. Celebrated with friends at Chris and Jen's wedding, Jared and Candace's wedding, and Chris and Erica's wedding!
6.  Went bridesmaid dress shopping for Alli's wedding and Jess's wedding.

Also, between all that we started fixing up our house...so needless to say our life has been a bit hectic but I have loved every second of it. My goal is to stay on top of this blog but I am sure that I won't always stay up to date....so you will have to take what you can get. I am just to busy enjoying and loving life.

Here are some pics:

Lots of Love!!! Talk to everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment