Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Letters

I am linking up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters! We finished packing so now I am able to do a blog post today. Yeah!
 Photobucket
Dear Wells Fargo Employees- It is so weird not being at work today and knowing that I won't be back ever again. I am going to miss each and ever one of you greatly! LOVE!

Dear Friday- I love you and I am so happy that I am off work today (and for a while) to really relax and enjoy it.

Dear Red Bud House- I cannot wait to move into you TOMORROW! So excited to finally have a place of our own.

Dear Bethenny Ever After- I am going to miss you a ton! Your season finale is probably going to make me cry.

Dear Say Yes to the Dress Bridesmaids- I want to punch half of the bridesmaids on this show. I keep watching you but I get so mad over what some of the bridesmaids say. I would not stand for that!

Dear Coffee- I go to bed excited about drinking you the next morning. Newly obsessed with Gevalia Coffee. SOOOO GOOD!

Dear Pinterest- I could spend hours on you. Here are some of my newest pins:

  
Haha...this makes me laugh 

crunchy green grapes, dip them in caramels melted with a little cream, then dip them in finely chopped, salted peanuts. So addicting. Like little tiny caramel apples....but better.. 
Yumm-O 
 
New Summer Punch - 2 bottles Moscato, 1 pink lemonade concentrate, 3 C of Sprite, Fresh raspberries YES 
I have got to try this sometime soon! 

Dear Newest Purchases- I cannot wait to wear these both!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment