Friday, October 26, 2012

Games, Parties, and Decor

Hello Lovelies!!!

Since I haven't blogged in a while...blame my studying....it is consuming all of my time, I figured I would show you some pictures of what my lift has consisted of lately.

Love me some Instagram. You can follow me at jmlangrehr. Hola!

Friday nights game! So sad we lost.
 Alli came home for the game. Missed her!
All the pics of us were blurry...stupid iphone....or maybe it is the operator. :)
Right before Lara got into trouble...haha!
Cop told her she couldn't stand on the chair. She laughed in his face. What now?!?!
Our lawyer was there to tell the cop what was up.
Max's Birthday Party! It was so cute.
The cake pops were AMAZEBALLS! In case you couldn't tell, Lara did a monster theme....Max's Monster Mash....get it?! She is so clever.
My outside Halloween decor. I know it is kind of pathetic but I haven't had anytime to decorate. I couldn't even go to the Pumpkin Patch so my mom and sister picked up a pumpkin for me. 
 
This next week, I will not be blogging at all since my test is coming up and I need all the time I can get. I will be back soon!
 
xo-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment