Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, how pinteresting...

I haven't linked up in a while.
 

Plus I am drawing a blank on what to write about so....

Here are some of my favorites pins lately (plus some other pics):

I am easily amused but this saying literally had me laughing for a couple of minutes (husband was like, "what the heck is wrong with you?")
 
I just need this. :)
 
French Toast Breakfast Muffins....need I say more.
 
Bought similar lipstick and this lip gloss and I love it!
Lipstick: Sky Line Pink (Wal-Mart)
Lip Gloss: Peach Petal (Wal-Mart)
 
Saw this little gem on Total Basset Case blog and now I really wanna try it.
Love me some Heath Bar! 
 
Saw this on The Magnolia Pair and really wanna copy. Perfect time for a fire pit!

That is all for now! Hope you're enjoying your week. Cannot wait for the weekend!

xo-jen




No comments:

Post a Comment