Friday, November 9, 2012

Confession Friday

It's Friday!
WHAT WHAT!!
So, excited for the weekend even though we don't really have anything planned.
I am getting my hair colored tomorrow though...kinda excited for that. 
Anyways.....onto my confessions:

I confess I am not being very productive today and frankly I don't care. 

I confess I have an obsession with needing to always have my nails painted. I hate having naked nails (I did do this today).
this is the color I chose and I love it!

I confess I haven't had soda in a long time but I feel like giving in today. I could really go for a cold Pepsi.

I confess I am so looking forward to next weekend. Holiday Happenings in our hometown. Gets me sooooo excited for Christmas!!!

I confess I just bought tickets for the Twilight:Breaking Dawn showing next Thursday. Whose excited?!?! This girl is.


I confess I love ecards! I could waste endless amounts of time reading them.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

XO-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment