Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I am loving.

Happy Hump Day! Woot woot!

Today I will be linking up with what I'm loving Wednesday.

I'm loving that I get to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my girlfriends tomorrow night. So freaking excited! 

I'm loving that Thanksgiving is almost here. I cannot wait to eat all the food. We have like 4 places to go on Thanksgiving so I will get to shove my face at each one.

I'm loving Whitney's VLOG post over on I wore yoga pants to work. This girl is the shiz-nit. Literally...hilarious!

I'm obsessed loving the song Cruise by Florida Georgia Line and the song One Thing by One Direction. I have literally been listening to those two longs for about 3 weeks now and I am still not sick of them yet.

I'm loving Shutterfly! I messed up my wedding album and they sent me a brand new one at no cost. Freaking awesome! (Shutterfly did not pay me to say this...I just want everyone to know how much they rock).
 
I'm loving my bulletin board. It isn't completely finished yet but this is what I have so far

and this is what I want it to look like when finished
thank you pinterest!

I'm loving that I made enchiladas for the first time last night (because I am not a big fan and put off making them for as long as possible) and my husband LOVED them. I was happy though because I got my white cheese sauce from Tequilas.

 I'm loving this bedroom design. I totally want ours to look like this.

I'm loving my newest purchase. My May Book. I cannot wait until it gets here.

That is all for today. Have a fabulous Wednesday!

xo-Jen

 

2 comments:

  1. look at you being an awesome wifey. lol. i love your bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cassie! Haha! I try to be a good wifey but he certainly tests my patience sometimes. He usually never says much about my cooking so I about died when he actually said he liked something. ha!

      Love your new blog!

      Delete