Friday, May 4, 2012

Confession Friday

I am going to copy Adrien from Getting There and do Confession Friday. So here it goes...

I confess that I am so excited that I only have 15 more days with Wells Fargo then I get to move on to my next job. Whoo hoo!

I confess that I had no idea how long and stressful the "buying a house" process is. Oh my goodness!!

I confess that I am excited for my sister's birthday tomorrow. That is right...her birthday is on Cinco de Mayo. Celebrate!!

I confess that I love the Eve Dallas series (audiobooks). I have been listening to them at work and I cannot get enough of it.

I confess that I am upset with the weather today. I hate having to drive home in the rain. I want the sunny, nice weather back!

I confess that I slacked off and did not work out this morning. I have been getting up and working out for two weeks but it has been rough. It is so hard to make myself get out of bed!! Tomorrow I will have to push it even harder...am boot camp with my momma!

I confess that I have been obsessed with looking at other blogs at work. I am just so not productive sometimes. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Have u guys looked at any houses yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Valerie! Yes we have been looking at houses and I think we have one...now we just have to negotiate on the price. Fun, Fun!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay - i wana know house details.

    also - i have no idea what andrew does but why do i think it's engineering.....if i'm totally off disregard this. BUT if you are moving back and he is looking for a job and it has anything to do with construction management or civil engineering i may have a hook up for him. just e-mail me! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie! If we get the house that we are hoping to get then I plan on posting pics on here of the "before" then the "after."

      Yes you are right about Andrew being a civil engineer! However, he has accepted a job with RBI as a draftsman. That is mainly why we are moving back. It isn't exactly what he went to school for but he says that he is going to like it alot! Thank the Lord it is all working out because we have wanted to get home for quite sometime! Thanks for thinking of us though, appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for the RBI Christmas party! We are going to have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete