Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Fun!!

Hello All! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend...we sure did. Friday I got to Red Bud around 7:00 and then Andrew and I went and looked at some laminate flooring that his Aunt and Uncle just put in their kitchen. I loved it! We are thinking about putting laminate flooring into our "maybe" home. That is right...we are pretty sure we have the house! I will let you know more on this topic soon.

Saturday, I got up and went to my mom's boot camp. I am so happy I did to because Andrea was there and I got to work out with her. It was great and I am still sore. Then I had to get ready to go out to eat for Emily's 23rd Birthday. We went to The Office and the food was delicious...as always! Later that evening, Andrew and I went out to eat at Joe Boccardi's with some friends then we hit up the Waterloo cinema and saw "The Avengers." Good movie but I was so tired from my glass of wine at supper that I was starting to get really tired at the end. Kind of pathetic...I know. haha!
Sunday was church and then pretty relaxing. Ate lunch with Andrew's family then headed back to Springfield. I am sooooo ready to be done with that drive. Almost there!!!

That is all for now! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment