Thursday, May 10, 2012

M.I.A

I apologize for being M.I.A on my blog lately. Life is a little hectic right now. We will officially be moving in 16 days! I haven't started packing anything yet, I need to switch over our mail, we still aren't 100% sure on what is going on with our living situation when we move, my sister's graduation party is coming up, and on top of all that I have to start another job soon. Crap-o-la that is a lot for this head to handle right now! Whew!

Ok my pity party is over....just wanted to vent. Thanks! For the past two days we have not had any loans available after 4 and I don't get off till 5....so I have nothing to do. I am not complaining though because I am getting some stuff accomplished. Love it! I am even blogging right now while I am at work...tough job...I know.

In other news, I cannot wait to go shopping this weekend. My sister and I are going on Saturday and I haven't been shopping in forever. Hoping we find some good deals. Saturday night we are going to my dad's where I will get to see my adorable little brother...cannot wait for this either.

Then on Sunday is Mother's Day and I cannot wait to celebrate my lovely Mom's! Gunna be a lot of food and family around and I love that. I will tell you all about my weekend in more detail on Monday...hopefully will have some pics to share too!

Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment