Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reality TV and other shows

Hey Everyone! I am linking up with living holland to talk about reality shows that I love. Instead, of stating ones that I would like to be on (which is just obvious...I would love to be on all of them) I am listing the shows that I watch and what I enjoy about them

I love reality TV and I get my fair share of it every week! Here is my TV show schedule for the week:


Monday
Bethany Ever After: I freaking love Bethany! I enjoy watching her crazy life and I secretly wish I was a part of it. I also think her baby is adorable and her husband Jason is just to cute. Kinda wish I was her bf...haha.


Oh and Nick cracks me up too!
 
Tuesday
Giuliana and Bill: I want to be this couple...so stinking cute. I also want Andrew and I to be their best friends....you know...double date and stuff. I just think she is so pretty and Bill is so good to her. Love them!

Real Housewives of Orange County: I have loved this show from the beginning. Haven't stopped watching it since...I can't...it is literally an addiction. I love me some Housewife drama! My all-time favorite is Gretchen. I just find her to be the most real (if you even can be that on that show). The one I get the most entertainment from is Alexis....can we say nuts?!? She is just something else entirely.
Thursday
30 Rock: Who doesn't love some Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin? Andrew and I usually watch this together...this is one of my shows that he can stand. I love the entertainment this show brings. :)

The Office: I have also be a lover of this show since the beginning. Sad that Michael is gone now but I still find the show entertaining. Plus I just love me some Jim and Pam! Jim especially.
Sunday
The Kardashians/Khloe and Lamar: I freaking love the Kardashians. I have watched them for quite sometime as well. I would have to say that Kourtney is my favorite. Adorable! 
I also like to hear what Khloe has to say about everything because I love that she is always to the point and doesn't take no shit! haha! 
This family is ridiculously good looking.

This is my TV show line-up for the week and I enjoy ever moment of it! Now I just have to get the husband to enjoy all my shows too. I highly doubt that. :)

Thanks for stopping in. Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment