Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduation Weekend

My sister graduated this weekend with her Bachelors in Elementary Education! I am so proud of her. Here are some pictures from her Graduation party.










It was so much fun! Great hanging out with family and friends and eating great food!

I forgot to mention....last weekend one of my great friends asked me to be in her wedding and the way she did it was so cute. I thought I would share it with you.
Isn't it just adorable?! I love it and I thought it was a great idea.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Exactly 6 days till we move home!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! Looks like a fun party, and both of your outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes well! I am visiting from Thee Blog Hop. Better late than never right? I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the move goes well! I am visiting from Thee Blog Hop. Better late than never right? I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete